Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Little Girls.

As I sit here typing this post I feel like the luckiest person in the world. Two amazing little girls have graced us with their presence for two years. They have brought so much to my life and taught me so much.

Two years ago today, I was huge. We're talking massive.



I was uncomfortable, in pain, beside myself scared. But none of that mattered because I would meet my baby girls later that day. It had been nine months of nerves and challenges. What laid ahead I had no idea....

Beautiful, healthy, tiny, perfect babies.



Over the years they have taught me so much. Gratitude, perseverance and patience especially. You have no idea how patient you can be until you have multiples.

 These girls are just amazing. Loving towards each other and generous (for the most part...) Friendly, Creative, and so very stubborn. They have grown into beautiful little girls and I am so proud to be their mom!

Happy birthday my little girls! I Love You!

Having fun together on their special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment