Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The 10 best things about my kids!

It has been very rough around here. Chad has been gone about a week now and will be back in a few days. I don't know what is going on with my kids but they are all a complete wreck since he left. Sleep has completely disappeared in this house. Atticus has been up at least 6 times every night asking for daddy. Chad was away for 10 months and this NEVER happened. I guess after spending a month with him, they were completely attached to him again.

Of course I feel sad for them that they have to feel this way. But it has been very trying for mommy too. This post is a little bit of therapy for me! So here we go... the 10 best things about my kids...

Atticus
 1. He's the goofiest kid I know. He can always make me laugh.
2. He's creative. Loves art, dancing and singing. The things I have never been good at.
3. He learns new things so quick.
4. He loves to eat and has never been picky.
5. He's always so happy to be outdoors. Loves playgrounds, water and nature.
6. He's so sensitive and emotional. He's always up for a hug or cuddle.
7. He can speak in full sentences and can carry on silly conversations already.
8. I love to see the relationship between him and his sisters.
9. He's great at sharing.
10. When something unfortunate happens, he's so resilient and doesn't stay unhappy for long.

Avah-Lynn
 
1. She has such a gentle personality.
2. She would sleep all day if I let her.
3. She is so stubborn and I love that about her.
4. She does things in a certain way just to be cute. She knows it too!
5. She is hardly ever unhappy unless she doesn't get her way.
6. She has mastered the temper tantrum and they are still cute.
7. She is independent. I will usually find her playing quietly by herself.
8. She's a daddy's girl and I love it! Chad does too!
9. She loves new people. Never shy!
10. She loves to cuddle... with anyone! Including her siblings!

Hadley



1. She is goofy just like her brother. And makes the funniest faces.
2. She is a firecracker! So stongwilled.
3. No fear!
4. She is shy when it comes to new people but is the first to explore new surroundings.
5. She has a relationship with a certain blanket. It is so cute to see!
6. She's a little parrot right now. I love this stage where they repeat everything.
7. She is so curious and mischievous.
8. She loves to do everything older kids do. Especially Atticus. She loves to drive trucks around with him.
9. She loves to get messy!
10. She likes to have her picture taken.


It feels so much better to focus on the positive when I have three very tired an cranky kids around!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I can't imagine how hard it is on all of you to finally have Chad back for awhile and then for him to "disappear" for awhile again. Hugs. Hope he's home soon!

    ReplyDelete