Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Long Awaited House Pictures!

First of all, I have to tell you that Chad is away right now so I actually have time to blog after the kids are in bed!

AND I also have to tell you that I had such a great day today. Took the kids on the first playdate here in Petawawa. They had a wonderful time I barely even saw them the whole time. The other moms were so great and very friendly (unlike the moms at the parks here... *sigh*) And it was nothing like the snooty Calgary playdates either!!

Here is the disclaimer for the pictures: These were taken the day after we moved in so please excuse the boxes and the mess. The unpackers pretty much just made piles of our stuff everywhere. Also, I haven't taken any pictures of the upstairs yet... Sorry! AND I will take better pictures when we are done decorating which I am in the process of doing at the moment. So for all of the people who have been bugging me, here they are!

Our front door and mud room/ recycling room.

Hallway to the kitchen and staircase going upstairs.

Our kitchen and dining room and the kids playing hockey with daddy.

Both sides of the kitchen.


The unusable Hallway to the living room.

The extremely messy living room. Yuck!
And a fairly recent picture of the kids in their Jamaica shirts from Grandma (Just for you mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment