Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear Christmas...

I can't believe how close you're getting. Time, please slow down just a bit!

63 days until Christmas. 84 days until Baby #4's due date.

I'm not even close to being prepared for either one... *sigh* It's just not like me. And I hate it.

The Organized Christmas Countdown starts today. This is my second year doing the countdown. Last year it helped me to organize everything early and actually enjoy Christmas. I will be huge around Christmas time and just don't want to spend the time running around everywhere. Especially with three young kids and all of our activities happening, I find it hard to get anything "extra" done. And with the new baby on the way, and everything we've been putting off getting to get ready for that baby. I just need to be organized.
I'm excited to get started on my planner tonight!

If your life is chaotic and you like being organized, join me!

Like my new Holiday Ticker?

No comments:

Post a Comment