Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To Do...

Hubby left this morning at 2am. I hate that. Kids are crazy already.

Although, this is my month to get organized and I'm kind of excited! I really haven't done that in this house yet. And with another baby on the way I need to get going with this stuff! We really only have the month of November to focus on baby stuff together. Chad is gone for the month of October and December will be focusing on Christmas and filling the freezer with meals.

  • This month, I want to get lots of baking done! (Pumpkin bread, Zucchini muffins, Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, Apple spice muffins, Cinnamon Raisin cookies.)
  • I have lots of sewing to catch up on (Waiting on my fabric order right now.) A baby blanket for the new baby, A car seat cover since this baby is coming in the dead of winter! Hemming our new curtains for over the sink in the kitchen, And lots of mending that I've been putting off too.
  • I have lots of paper work and filing that needs to be done. I've been putting that off too.
  • Both the kids rooms need some revamping and decorating done. I'm stumped on what to do for Atticus' room. But I did purchase paint for the twins' room and the New babys' room. 
  • I need to go through all the clothes the kids have outgrown and get it organized. I also want to sort through and put aside all of the newborn clothes we will need. Possibly get them washed and folded as well.
  • Get a head start on Christmas gifts for the kids. Get the order in for the family Christmas presents early as they need to be shipped this year too!
  • Decide on Christmas cards to mail out and order them early so I have lots of time to address them and send them out.
  • Try to figure out what the playroom in the basement will look like. It needs to be planned out now although we won`t be moving the playroom stuff down there until January.
I HOPE that`s all. When Chad is away, I usually just want to relax after the kids go to bed so hopefully I can get it all done.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment