Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh my, how you have grown.

In just two short months, my twin girls are going to be two.  

2 years old! And I just can't believe it.


When I think about it, I feel like my breath has been taken away.  A lump forms in my throat. I can't believe how fast it has gone.


They are at a stage where they are growing by leaps and bounds. I find myself thinking "how did you figure that out?!" many times a day. Or turning to Chad to say " Do you know what Hadley/Avah-Lynn just did?!"

Guess what they've been up to recently... Potty training themselves!
That's right! I kept telling them that I wasn't ready. I just had a new baby! I wasn't ready for this!
But sure enough, Atticus was going to the bathroom in the toilet. Why not them. Right?

Well I finally admitted to myself that it was time to get rid of the diapers.

Diapers are GONE! And it feels amazing to have only one in diapers for the first time in years!

We took them to pick out some panties last week. They are so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment