Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A little introduction...

Writing a Blog has been a New Years resolution of mine since I was pregnant with my son. This is the first time I have even made an attempt! I suppose that's a step in the right direction. However, with my husband away doing training, I have so little time! To start off, I am going to do a recap of 2010 in photos followed by a 30 day photo challenge just to get into the habit of writing.

New Years Eve 2009/2010. 24 weeks pregnant with the twins.


Atticus in our new Triple stroller. February 2010




Anxiously awaiting the twins. 36 week belly picture. March 2010.



They are finally here!!! After being induced and a perfect labor and delivery, Avah-Lynn and Hadley arrived healthy and went home with us the next day! April 2010.
 
Their one month photo shoot, Done by my sister! May 2010.



Father's Day 2010. 



Playing in the Ocean on our first family vacation. July 2010.




Our first day without Daddy. He left for Basic Training. August 2010.



Atticus and his cousins at his big 2nd birthday bash! September 2010.

The first time all of the kids went Trick or Treating. October 2010.

After Chad's Graduation Parade. We're do proud! November 2010 



The babies in their Christmas dresses. So cute! December 2010.






No comments:

Post a Comment