Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

A small vent and some looking on the bright side...

We accomplished grocery shopping today. My goodness is that ever a work out! Not to mention how many times I actually have to go to the store in order to get everything we need. By the time all of the kids are in the cart, there is hardly any room for groceries! I'm taking a mental note to take a picture of the cart next time we go...
Some days we go and it takes us an hour or less to get it all done, packed, and kids back in the van. This time, it was three hours to go through the store!!! Now, this is where the rant comes in. I don't have time to answer question ALL.DAY.LONG!!!! Yes, I realize that  my kids are very cute and they smile and wave and coo when you talk to them but please keep the questions and baby babble under two minutes!!! Is that so much to ask?!

I need a sign stuck to the stroller that states;


 I strongly dislike that walking away doesn't work either. If strangers still have questions, the will walk with me and keep talking!!! Maybe if I teach Atticus to say "Please leave us alone, my mommy is trying to shop." They will listen?! All the moms out there know how challenging it is to shop with kids in the first place, try taking a quiz while you  do your grocery shopping... UGH!

Well, on the positive side of things, the girls are going to be models for an amazing local photographer! I've been looking to book another photo session for them soon so this comes at a great time!

AND!!!

The runner up gift pack for Calgary's cutest baby contest will be ready for pick up in the next few days!!! I'm excited!

...and exhausted...

2 comments:

  1. Being the mom of 3 is exhausting as it is (not that I know but I keep hearing) but add in the twin-factor and people being nosy and it can't make it very easy. *hugs* I don't blame you for being stressed and I don't know if Atticus saying anything would help hon... They would probably just comment about how cute him standing up for you is! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so feel your pain. Yes, I don't have three kids, but people just never stop with the questions! Twins are such magnets.. and sometimes to the strangest people, lol.

    ReplyDelete