Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Picture Challenge: Day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory



When we went for our ultrasound with second pregnancy after many many weeks of wondering. There were TWO healthy twin GIRLS in there. I can't even begin to describe what it was like... Amazing, emotional, Incredible, unbelievable, wonderful, exciting... A miracle.

I remember looking over at Chad and seeing the tears in his eyes along with the stunned look on his face. It was just amazing. I will never forget that feeling.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never forget when you told us about this moment. Incredible! Also, I always thought there were two in there all along because you got your bump so much faster than the rest of us April Mommas!

    ReplyDelete