Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Picture Challenge: Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.





 Loneliness...
Chad was here for a month over the Christmas break. My mom had not been working for a while.  We had so many visitors over the holiday season.

Early January, Chad went back to Gagetown for more training.  Mom started to work again. The -30 degree weather has returned.

But somehow, everything turned out just fine. The  kids and I are spending more quality time together again. We are reconnecting with friends from the past and getting out of the house to meet new ones. All of the loneliness I've been feeling lately has forced me to be more independent and it feels great! I hate feeling the loneliness but I love the changes it's making in me, my family and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment