Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy, busy.

Our crazy life has been more chaotic and hectic lately. It's so funny how life is like a roller coaster sometimes where things are slow sometimes and then you're rushing, rushing, rushing.

I have been trying to stay on top of the shopping because it seems like we always need something! That takes an entire day though so that's what my days have been recently.

Also, Atticus has been so busy shopping in the house. Shopping so much, he even got a shopping cart stuck on his head!


Yes, it's actually stuck.

And here is a picture of his latest outfit for shopping....


That's my kid! hehe

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Chad next weekend! (9 days to be exact.) It sounds like his life is getting busier too as his DP1 course wraps up.  Only about 6 weeks of the course left to go. He has been learning to drive Coyote's which is really cool if you ask me! LOL It's this thing...





That guy in the front with just his head sticking out is the driver.

We are also still waiting for his posting message. No news yet.

In the next month I will be going crazy planning the twins' first birthday party! *sob* So far I've decided to do the decorations and such in Pink and light yellow. It will be very cute!
The unfortunate thing is, it will be a while before we know when it can be. I'd love to have Chad here for the party. We won't know if that will be possible for a while yet. So I'm planning all the rest in the meantime. I got the design of the invitation made already. Just need the rest of the details to go  on it and I will post a picture!

This coming week, we will just be visiting with lots of family and friends as well as getting my butt in gear baking some new recipes and getting ready for hubby's return. And yes, I will post the baking recipes after I try them  out!






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all you are doing on your own -- you're one tough and amazing gal!

    ReplyDelete