Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Picture Challenge: Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.


Being separated from my husband is SO hard. And some days I feel like I'm not going to make it. It is so difficult to be a "single" mom. Especially with the ages of our kids. I already know this is the life we have chosen for us and our family. I think it will be a totally different scenario when he is deployed. Then I know he away from us for a very good reason. Right now it just seems silly. He is still in Canada on a base doing training where many of the men he is training with have their families on base with them. That makes our situation so frustrating. I could really use a husband living with me right now and my kids could really use a father. I also thought it would get easier as time goes on. I just seems to get harder every day. I feel like we're losing this battle and It's never going to be over.  And as it stands right now, our life dead-ends in April. We have the babies' birthday and Chad's graduation from his course to think about. And that's it. I have absolutely no idea where we will be after that. That's really hard to deal with too! Especially since I like to plan things far in advance.

"Keep Calm and Carry on..."

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I think the spring weather will help cheer you up and you'll feel better once you figure out what's next for you and your family. Until then, enjoy your little munchkins because they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete