Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Gagetown...?

We are waiting to receive a posting message from the CF right now and Chad informed me a few days ago that they need 12 people from his platoon to come forward and volunteer to be posted in Gagetown NB. Niether of us want to be posted to Gagetown. Me, because it just doesn't sound like much fun (lol) I haven't heard many nice things about that base. And Chad, for career reasons. Well, yesterday it came down to the staff picking names out of a hat! (weird.) And Chad was not one of the chosen names!! YAY!

If he was chosen, it would have been a good thing in the short term scheme of things because then we would have an idea of where we will be after his training is done in April. Long term, I don't think wither of us would be very happy there. But in this lifestyle, you take what you get and that's all there is to it!

So anyway, the options are Edmonton and Petawawa now. And just FYI, we put in a request for Petawawa for many personal reasons. But I guess we'll see what happens! I'm just hoping they don't stick us in some silly one bedroom place with no heating or something like that! lol



In other news, my sister has Atticus for the night and the toddler-free evening with my twincesses was a wonderful change. Although I really miss my little mister! I have a huge day of cleaning and organizing ahead of me tomorrow! You would think I would take the time to rest and relax while my 2 year old is gone right? I may be obsessed with this homemaker thing... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment