Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My living room is so much more functional!

My latest big purchase (besides my new vacuum cleaner!) Is a TROFAST toy storage system from Ikea.

I love it so much!!! Isn't it beautiful?!


I have been admirning it for a while and I think maybe it's an early Valentine's Day gift! hehe 
It is so amazingly roomy in there! I can't believe how much it can hold. With three kids 2 and under, there is still an empty bin in there! I didn't think there would be enough room for it all.
It took a while to put together though! I have a feeling it would have been alot quicker if I had a hubby around to put it together for me. Luckily I have lots of experience with the Ikea bunk bed. They are put together the same! LOL

Atticus has really been enjoying it too! He love to stand in front of it and admire how many bins have his toys in them and that only one has the babies toys in them. And check out the first thing he did with it after I put it together...


I think it's safe to say he's a little obsessed with trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment